Why Choose Trinity Catholic Primary School?
- A small school with a strong sense of belonging
- Vibrant, modern and innovative learning areas
- STEM, Enrichment and learning support
- Extensive sporting opportunities
- Enhanced learning programs: Public speaking, STEM, music tuition.
- BYOD iPad Program in Year 3-6
- Parental involvement encouraged
- Committed to the growth of our community
- Accepting and supporting environment
Thank you for giving us this new day.
In everything we think, say and do,
May others see that you live in each one of us.
Help us to make good choices,
To treat people with love
And to walk in your ways.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
St Mary’s was the first Catholic School built in Murrumburrah in 1877 until a rise in population saw the introduction of St Columba’s in 1917. Due to a decline in town population, the two schools merged in 1980 to form Trinity Catholic School which has continued to flourish.
It is through the support of the local community, the numerous priests and religious sisters who worked tirelessly for the children of Harden and Murrumburrah, dedicated teaching staff and parents that Trinity Catholic School has survived and prospered for 135 years.
Saint Mary's Church situated in the school grounds provides a sacred place for community prayer and celebration. The foundation stone for St Mary's Church was laid on the 27th September 1868 by the Right Reverend William Lanigan DD Bishop of Goulburn. It was the first church of any denomination to be built in the district.
Our Lady of Mercy Parish administers to the Catholic Community of Harden, Murrumburrah. There are two churches: St Anthony’s Church in Harden and St Mary’s Church in Murrumburrah.
Parish Priest: Fr Lolisio
Phone: (02) 6942 2514